2. Once Yecas is installed and opened, enter and complete your profile data.
3. Start searching your city to improve it. It's very simple:
- Take a photo of the place where you find something to improve or change, propose an idea or even congratulate your local council. You can also choose previously taken photos.
- Edit the photo, if necessary.
- Publish your yeca* choosing a title that gives information, location** and the yeca category.
* If another user has already taken the photo that you’ve taken, we recommend that you support that yeca to give it more importance.
** The app geolocates your yeca automatically and sends it to the corresponding council, once you’ve enabled location services on your cell phone. If the address shown is incorrect, it can be modified manually.
4. Once step 3 is done, your local council can respond to your yeca.
5. What else can you do with Yecas?
- You can have group and / or private conversations with other users as well as with your local council.
- Receive alerts on topics that matter to you about your city.
- Follow other users who focus on topics that are of interest to you, and in turn generate more interest in those topics